Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

back again after sooo long - 2 quick questions plse

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseau

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

I have been away from the forum for a long time. I used to be really active in the forum - I couldn't wait for the sunday night auctions to buy some great domains. Anyway, we have had one family crisis and another. I really missed being here at dnforum and thought it would be a good idea to get back.

I have two questions, though, They are pretty stupid and I feel like an idiot asking. But here goes:

1. where is the store - I can't seem to find a page that goes to any items? I click on store menu but don't see an actual store

2. about the "itrader" - it looks to me like a feedback system - where is that section - I mean if I start buying domains, will the feedback page automatically come up
-is there anything to read about or look at now - do I need to set anything up to use it

thx for the help guys -

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

I have been away from the forum for a long time. I used to be really active in the forum - I couldn't wait for the sunday night auctions to buy some great domains. Anyway, we have had one family crisis and another. I really missed being here at dnforum and thought it would be a good idea to get back.

I have two questions, though, They are pretty stupid and I feel like an idiot asking. But here goes:

1. where is the store - I can't seem to find a page that goes to any items? I click on store menu but don't see an actual store

2. about the "itrader" - it looks to me like a feedback system - where is that section - I mean if I start buying domains, will the feedback page automatically come up
-is there anything to read about or look at now - do I need to set anything up to use it

thx for the help guys -

Welcome back, roseau!

1. Store links are in the "DNForum Store Menu" dropdown list (menu is at the second red bar at the top of the page).

2. No, iTrader is not automatic, but it's pretty easy to use.

nomis135

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome back hope to see you around.

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators