Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

alexisbush

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get backlinks for website through blog commenting?

Domain summit 2024

jamegriffin

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes. you can get backlinks from blog commenting. Some are do follow but most of them are no follow. But, Mostly blogs put a no-follow link on the comment section so that they don't pass the seo juice to other sites.

john buzz

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
it is possible but now a days building links from blog is totally waste of time.

greenbergmethew

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1. Any comment that uses a keyword as their name. Nicknames or handles are fine. I don't care how intelligent the comment is, if your name is "Cheap Hotels London", you are marked as spam.
2. Comments that either do not have an image or use a logo have a much higher change of being spam. A photo of a person seldom is.
3. Comments that put a deep URL in the URL field are almost always spam. Most people link to the top page of their site.
4. Comments that feel the need to put a link the comment field using HTML around keywords.

nidhivyas

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1. Any comment that uses a keyword as their name. Nicknames or handles are fine. I don't care how intelligent the comment is, if your name is "Cheap Hotels London", you are marked as spam.
2. Comments that either do not have an image or use a logo have a much higher change of being spam. A photo of a person seldom is.
3. Comments that put a deep URL in the URL field are almost always spam. Most people link to the top page of their site.
4. Comments that feel the need to put a link the comment field using HTML around keywords.
I am agree with your answer.
Very nice sharing information.
Thanks a lots............

Amojy

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
but most of are nofollow ..but then also it will help to improve relationship with blog owner.. so keep commenting.. but comment should be meaningful

randiv

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, You can get backlinks through blog commenting, But your post should be unique and relevant.

LanduPak

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, blog commeting one of the best techniques of Offpages SEO where getting links with quality answers surely benefits and given link to your websites. But today most of websites given NoFollow, so can you tell me how to find dofollow links?

Amojy

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, blog commeting one of the best techniques of Offpages SEO where getting links with quality answers surely benefits and given link to your websites. But today most of websites given NoFollow, so can you tell me how to find dofollow links?
ok let me know how to find do follow blog commenting link?? coz i noticed all sites are nofollow in blog commenting..tell me please

kabbs

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes you can.
I see people ruling out no-follow links.
Remember to rank on search engines you need both do and no-follow links.
No-follow links also plays a part in making your link look natural to google,
imagine all your links are do-follow, what impression are you trynna create?

PMonroe

Level 1
Reaction score
Yes Blog commenting is a technique that is no longer popular because of most comments are get to be hang on moderation and doesn't get the approval at ll. The effort behind that goes as vague.
also most blog authority use the "nofollow" attribute because there huge amount of spammers in web.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators