• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ban them immediately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
780
Reaction score
0
Might go over the top, but it´s more than annoying to open a PM from a new member (xinqixia) - who has not even posted once - just to read about their domains for sale.
Did I ask for those? NO!


Makes me wonder if there should be a filter, i.e. new (gold) members are not allowed to PM unless they have at least 15 posts...


:clock:
 
I agree totally with 'Chelsea'. I recieved a PM yesterday and when I saw what it was in the preview paine just deleted it straight away. This is out and out 'SPAM'!
 
I Recieved 5 Spam Messages Yesterday
 
It's a sure sign your forum has made it when members need a spamblocker.

Ive had a couple myself and just deleted, should have mentioned something before now.
 
but they were nice names .....:lie:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom