Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed BankingGuide.com - Please appraise.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BANKINGGUIDE.COM

thanks,

Domain summit 2024

sgopalam

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No value at all. Do you think that the big banks are going to buy it?

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion.

Well, if a big bank would make me an offer I would not discriminate it though I agree with you that the target of this domain are not banks but any company/person willing to build a portal with reviews/ratings about the many on-line Banking services.

Considering that most of those services offer affiliate programs it could be possible that a site like that could generate revenue if appropiately designed and well marketed.

Again thanks,

I doubt a bank would buy it, as it seems more suited to a general advisory on banking or as a portal etc (and, as you said, there is good affiliate potential there).

Problem is, if the buyers wants it for affilaite conversion - they likely won't be willing to pay all that much for it - maybe $100 if you catch them on a good day (like check day from their affils).

If you are lucky enough to get a bite from an offline body like a consumer protection organization then you might be able to play for $2k-$5k - but thats by no means guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators