Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Banned by Google Adsense? Here is how to get your account back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent article thanks for sharing.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Informative and helpful! It's a shame the website owner's success (being profiled on a national radio program) actually led to the suspension of his account because of the spike in ad clicks. Being persistent and patient, plus the hard evidence, got the account restored.

I read a similar experience online with someone's Sedo account in which it was closed and they were denied payment because of extreme fluctuation from day to day in the amount of clicks. That person ultimately moved their domains to a different parking company.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great article. Thanks for the share!

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Informative and helpful! It's a shame the website owner's success (being profiled on a national radio program) actually led to the suspension of his account because of the spike in ad clicks. Being persistent and patient, plus the hard evidence, got the account restored.

I read a similar experience online with someone's Sedo account in which it was closed and they were denied payment because of extreme fluctuation from day to day in the amount of clicks. That person ultimately moved their domains to a different parking company.

Google doesn't have any reasonable competition, except YPN, which is still in beta (I think), only available to US members, and difficult to get accepted, while Sedo has serious competitors, who are at least as good, and as easy to get accepted to, therefore getting cancelled by Google is a far more serious issue.

snapplekid13

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google doesn't have any reasonable competition, except YPN, which is still in beta (I think), only available to US members, and difficult to get accepted, while Sedo has serious competitors, who are at least as good, and as easy to get accepted to, therefore getting cancelled by Google is a far more serious issue.

Yes i think YPN is still in Beta... a very very very LONG BETA.

Awesome article! I bookmarked incase if google bans my account :)

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the article were seened in 2004. my account should be restated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom