• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Banners doing funny things on webpages

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Is it just me or are banners doing funny things on webpages. I'm seeing the same banners everywhere, even on one of my own webpages which usually has a dating banner I put there, I'm seeing different banners for gaming sites. Could it be spyware on my computer or what? Even dnforum is having some pretty wild banners lately.
 
I confirm your machine is infected by some sort of adware because in DNF we are not broadcasting any gaming ad.
 
it's all dating ads and love testing ads, flashy, etc. like stealing website ad space. will have to try and fix it, thanks.
 
it looks like we are being tortured with mocus again :)
 
goes to http: //ad.directaclick.com/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom