Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
heres a nice deal on an unfinished project.

www.improvesearchenginerank.com

I know people are going to say they hate the name, but that term gets around 10,000 searches every month as shown by overture. That means you should do very well with search engines on that term. Its only been up a little while and it looks to be getting results from inkt.

Site is custom and I think 14 pages. The only pages I think that aren't done is index and contact. This is the perfect site to promote, ppc, seo, submission. Have tried to include very revelent ads on all pages.

first person to paypal $45 to nexmax@nexmax.com gets the site. Name is at enom. Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Floob

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nexmax said:
heres a nice deal on an unfinished project.

www.improvesearchenginerank.com

I know people are going to say they hate the name, but that term gets around 10,000 searches every month as shown by overture. That means you should do very well with search engines on that term. Its only been up a little while and it looks to be getting results from inkt.

Site is custom and I think 14 pages. The only pages I think that aren't done is index and contact. This is the perfect site to promote, ppc, seo, submission. Have tried to include very revelent ads on all pages.

first person to paypal $45 to nexmax@nexmax.com gets the site. Name is at enom. Thanks

Sold.

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh my god what a steal.. missed this one by 30 min :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom