• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BaseballPosters.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
0
I once owned the .com and through some screw up at dotster lost it..some idiot in hong kong that owns tens of thosands of domains scooped it up ...


I never did develop the .net .. I get to ticked off every time I look at it because it reminds of the screw up...


Still an excellent name for selling....Baseball Posters

..

I'll accept any resonable offers..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom