• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BCA.net ( 3 Letter NET) Offers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all!
Wow, tons of PMs... replied to them all.
Highest offer via PM is $2,000.00
I have this listed on no other sites, excpet sedo of course and the 2 offers there are lower then the 2k here.
Sent PM to bigge, yes its reg'd at moniker and expires 12-2007

yeah Bob Digital and JP I agree with your comments, I was just wanting to take some offers to see what kind of value it would bring in this reseller market... which brings me to answer marod0's question... well highest offer is 2k even and I am still looking for more/not prepared to sell it for that right now.

So if you have other offers please send them to me, but at 2k--- no it is not sold.

Thank you very much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom