• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale BCPipeline.ca & FestivalofCultures.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaadoo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
Both Domains are regged at GoDaddy.com

FestivalofCultures.ca - 2/1/2014 - $5
BCPipeline.ca - 1/8/2014 - $30


If you have any offers, feel free to pm me as well. Post Sold to Claim.

Thanks for looking guys!
 
Last edited:
bcpipeline.ca = have you tried to sell it to Enbridge? They own northerngateway.ca.
 
I haven't and didn't know that either. Usually I just buy and hold as I'm not really that active in domaning. But thanks for the suggestion, maybe I'll check it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom