Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

BE Fast: 300 Copies Of Action Manage 2.0 Software Absolutely FREE ~ Spring Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

How much of your life is simply being wasted-away? Please think about this. It's important.

When you step back and honestly evaluate what you accomplish each day, what kind of results are you typically getting? Let's look at some simple figures and do some simple math. I think that what you'll see unfold will stun you a bit.

An Honest, Hard Look At How You're Spending Your Life:

After accounting for 8 hours of sleep, you have 16 hours left over each day to do stuff, or 112 hours a week. Are you making the most of those 112 hours?

Of course, you're not really supposed to 'make the most' of the time you spend eating or doing other leisurely activities, but even if you give yourself a very liberal 3 hours a day for food and recreation, that still leaves you with 91 hours a week for getting things done in your life.

Think about that for a moment...91 hours! Did you realize that after sleep and 21 hours of eating and entertainment each week that you had 91 hours left over? If you're like most people (including myself, at one time), probably not. Even when you take away 45 hours a week for work and a commute, you still have 46 hours left over.

Let's do one more deduction. Let's set aside another hour a day (7 hours a week) for miscellaneous activities, such as walking the dog, paying the bills and going shopping. After all is said and done, you're left with 39 hours a week.

Are you starting to feel a bit uncomfortable or uneasy about now? Does the idea that you may have nearly 40 hours a week that you probably can't logically account for shock you bit? Are you really wasting that much of your life each and every week with nothing to show for it?

No, you say?!?

How about half that, or about 20 hours a week? Are you wasting away that much you think?

How about just a measly quarter of that, or 10 hours a week? Are you wasting 10 hours a week on nothing?

Now that we've got the waste-figure down to just 10 hours a week, you may not be feeling so bad about it. After all, it is just 10 hours. But consider this: That's 520 hours, or 32.5 days (16 hour days) that is going down the dumper each year. And that's a bare minimum! For you, it could be worse... 2, 3, or even 4 times worse (that's over 4 months of waste)!

I know that was a lot a math, something you may not enjoy doing at all, but it was a necessary exercise.

I hope you've been able to see and understand the magnitude of what you may be doing with your most precious resource - your time. When I did this exercise, I simply couldn't believe it. I had to check my figures multiple times to make sure a number didn't get misplaced or something.

It didn't!

What WAS misplaced was my carefree attitude about what I was actually doing with my time.

This led me to do what I normally do, and that's pour through every resource I could in order to uncover ideas, tips and strategies to help turn things around. This guide is a compilation of some of the best ideas I've found, along with a few of my own discoveries.

I'm sharing it because I know I'm not alone in my desire to want to make the most of my time, and thus my life. If you're with me on this, then I hope you find information inside this guide simple, clear, and useful - I want it to product results for you!

Get ready to become a Human Action Machine:

As a "Real Internet GIFT" with no strings attached, no opt-in form, Just completely 100% free. I am giving a away 300 free downloads of the "Action Machine 2.0" software, which includes the following:

1. The "Action Manage 2.0 Software: a $67 value.
2. The 24 Page PDF Report: Action Manage Unleashed: a $24 value.

Instructions:

Download Link: Action Manage 2.0

1. Download the .zip file, and 'save' to a folder or to your desktop (some place you can easily find it)

2. Unzip the file, click on the "install wizard", this will install the software on your desktop with just two clicks.

3. Also, click on the 'users manual and the free 24 page Action Manage unleashed. (both "PDF's)

4. There is a color ball box on the Interface, that you can click on and change the color and look of the software to your own personal preference.

5. Please Enjoy! This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone, in any business person, students, home business's...in fact there is not a person in this world that, this software will not help...and is very, very easy to use.

6. BE FAST ~ As these 300 downloads will be gone within a day, if not hours.

Best!
Dan Brown
Action Manage 2.0

Last edited:

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very nice layout. This will definitely come in handy. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom