• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Beautifulescorts.mobi and CallEscorts.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Both selling now for $2,500 !!
(Beautifulescorts.mobi = $1,500)
(CallEscorts.mobi = $1,700)

But what do you guys think about the price...good, or meh?

Beautifulescorts.mobi regd till 2010
CallEscorts.mobi regd till 2008

I have been offerd $2000 for both .mobi's

I really don't think that's a faire price but i could be over pricing my own domains.

Guys, what do you think I should do??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom