Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed BecomeYourself.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Isn't it, since Socratus who first elaborated although timidly on this subject, the most important thing in life ?

Domain summit 2024

please do not bump post, everyone's threads are equally important, thanks

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BeYourself and FindYourself would be better. A web site about greek philosophers? Maybe with the economic decline of everything you have the right idea. DId you want to know if it can bring money or to break the monotone.

F

Frenchie

IPatlas, as your name sounds "Greek" for me, maybe is the reason why you seem interested by philosophy ? But I personally prefer "Become" (even if this sounds strange in french too), as nobody "is" himself; our behaviour is the result of many factors, like education, genetics, etc... First stage is to try to understand these influences (Socratus is there). Second stage is to try to discover/recover its deep roots,...to finally really Become Yourself : it's not automatic nor instantaneous, this is a long road, all explained ... Only within the site BecomeYourself.com, of course !!!

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesnt really do much for me. I wouldnt imagine it would be worth much.

Mike

F

Frenchie

Whois-search, thanks for "behaveyourself.com". This similar name site is still in construction, and could have something to do with ascertivity (a psy discipline anglo-saxons know better than French). Anyway, the interest of people for psy is so great, that there is place for thousands different such sites, each with its own message/approach,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators