Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed BeerCommercial.com - What do you think?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HyperactiveFun

Appriase this for me, please. What's YOUR 2 cents on this name - BeerCommercial.com?

Thank you!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HyperactiveFun
Appriase this for me, please. What's YOUR 2 cents on this name - BeerCommercial.com?

Thank you!

You just appraised it accurately :eek:

H

HyperactiveFun

My thoughts exactly.

I had originally regged it thinking I'd make
a little web for fun (all work webs and no play makes us dull, or somethin' like that) -

I thought about a pic post site of people partying ("Here's a pic of my naked drunk girlfriend") or "Life's not like a beer commercial...or IS it? Tell your wild adverture here..." as a forum or something. Just something nutty. Didn't really think it was good to sell, but I never found the time to develop it. Oh, well.

Thanks, guys.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HyperactiveFun
My thoughts exactly.

I had originally regged it thinking I'd make
a little web for fun (all work webs and no play makes us dull, or somethin' like that) -

I thought about a pic post site of people partying ("Here's a pic of my naked drunk girlfriend") or "Life's not like a beer commercial...or IS it? Tell your wild adverture here..." as a forum or something. Just something nutty. Didn't really think it was good to sell, but I never found the time to develop it. Oh, well.

Thanks, guys.

If you have the time to develop, it could be interesting....

also, pics of beer commercial girls.....etc...

name alone, still 2 cents :)

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
$$$ZERO Resale value

H

HyperactiveFun

Zero? Geeze...and just when I was starting to respect this forum and it's members (hehe ;).

But seriously...

C'mon, grant it, it's no drugs.com, but there is SOMEONE out there who would give $1, or $5, or a even a bit more for it, and when you guys just throw out "zero", to a domain name with the word beer and commercial - something we see every day of our lives ---- BEER COMMERCIALS, it makes me think either this board is full of 16 yr olds or just a bunch of adults who aren't taking this thread seriously.

Also, just because someone got in on the latest Dell or Gateway promotion and got themselves a shiny new PC & modem, got online, plunked down $10 and regged a name, and downloaded a web editor, doesn't exactly make them an expert, and I think users of this forum should understand and realize that. Put these opinions in perspective, and don't let a page of "It's not worth the screen space the name takes up!" or "Zero value"'s deter you.

Now, you may not agree with me saying a domain like that has some value, but my logs show it gets a fair share of type in traffic. I myself am a little amazed. It's not from the search engines, either, as this site is about as under developed as they come.

That's MY two cents.

gkleinman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, let's be realistic. How many people are looking for beer commercial?

Well overture says a few:
1675 beer commercial
164 beer commercial coors
143 beer commercial funny
97 beer budweiser commercial
92 beer canadian commercial
75 beer commercial miller

but right now there isn't a 'Wazzup' beer commercial out there. Come superbowl time there could be something of note.

I think your best bet is to put some time into it, get it listed, get some traffic, and prey for some huge new beer commercial that people are running to the net to check out. Then as the traffic starts coming in.... get out! :)

For now, I'd say name alone $25-$50 (perhaps ebay)
With Developement & Another 'Wazzup' $$$

H

HyperactiveFun

Now THAT'S the kind of post I expected.

Very good post. Thank you for time!

I only have 13 dn bucks, but they're on their way to you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators