• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Beezniz.com | Automated Store | $27

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSun

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
I'm selling Beezniz.com to fund current projects. It uses Freekrai's AWS script and is fully automated. Just insert your Amazon Associate's ID and Adsense IT to begin earning. Currently, the site gets minimal traffic and revenue due to lack of promotion. Domain is registered at Namecheap and expires 12/06. Free push to your account.

BIN = $27
 
Spademill, I sent you a PM yesterday regarding the script
 
I sent you PM asking about script, please reply asap, would like to buy for bin if answer is correct.
 
deerfern, please check your PM
 
If it's not sold yet and it's possible to keep it on its current hosting account I will buy it for BIN
 
Which version of: Associate-O-Matic are you using? lite or full purchased?
 
SFSun told me via PM this was already sold at BIN.
 
Which version of: Associate-O-Matic are you using? lite or full purchased?
Just to clear this up - I bought the site and converted it from the Freekrai script to Associate-O-Matic.
 
That was very nice of you, Kokopelli. Thank you. Please check your PM.

Can anyone tell me where to get Freekrai's script?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom