• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BelgianBabes.net - Website For sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinos

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
1
BelgianBabes.net
-------------------------
Okay, this is one of my projects I worked on the past weeks. It's a gallery with pictures of belgian babes and international famous babes. I finished the site and I mailed immediately to some sites for link-exchanges (babes.2link.be - drugs-plaza.com - dailylinx.com - ... ) and at the moment everything is running smoothly. The site is already indexed at google.

The gallery counts 746 pictures of 85 different women with a total size of +- 54mb. There were already 10959 pictureviews the last 5 days.

Stats:
http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=3161175

Revenue:
I'm not an expert in adult affiliates so i quickly placed two banners of tpctraffic.com with $0.35 revenue in 5 days. I also don't use any pop-ups or pop-unders at the moment so this have to be tuned.

As you can see, this is a website with much potential.

For any questions and offers, please PM me.

I'm looking for $250. Paypal.

I can offer you one month free hosting. The domainname is registered at namecheap.com

I hope to hear you soon !
 
Where is the content licensed from?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom