Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
sasquatch said:WORST (looking):
1. "Webfather"
Jonathan said:No urls? C'mon, you could save us all the trouble of having to look them up.![]()
trader said:It looks like an old design and not updated in ages. However, I am sure Rick Schwartz could care less if someone thinks his website is not too too pretty what with his great domains and high income.
trader said:It looks like an old design and not updated in ages. However, I am sure Rick Schwartz could care less if someone thinks his website is not too too pretty what with his great domains and high income.
NexSite said:2 million aint that much?
Pretty damned good in my book.
Steen said:I can't believe digimedia is listed though. What on earth is good about their site?
Devil Dog said:I can recall Mr. Schwartz saying many years ago, "The uglier the pages, the quicker surfers'll click through to rid themselves of the ugliness".
:dunno:
Devil Dog said:I can recall Mr. Schwartz saying many years ago, "The uglier the pages, the quicker surfers'll click through to rid themselves of the ugliness". :dunno:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.