• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best auction script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Can any one give me a tip about a good/the best auction script available for a reasonable amount of money,

Thanks in advance
 
I've heard about phpauction, howver I've mot tried it
 
For domains I use Radnics from radscripts.com they also have other auction scripts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom