- Joined
- Nov 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,584
- Reaction score
- 0
I am looking for the best .ca registrar...
Who is it?
Thanks
Who is it?
Thanks
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Nice coupon Razor!
namespro is good, so is 10dollar.ca and sibername.com. You can't go wrong with any of those. 10dollar is the cheapest of the bunch unless you are a large customer of sibername or namespro.ca. They'll give you cut rates if you ask as a large domain holder.
I have domains with sibername and no-name registrars through pool but I'm always transferring them out.
Well, I have about 2000 that I need to transfer.
My issues is I want someone to be able to talk to if issues arise and namespro doesnt have that from what I know.
-=DCG=-
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.