• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Florida, USA where it all started...and btw Rick lives down the street from me ;)
 
Hey! A domainer here who can spell grammar! :)

Agreed 100% :yes: Not many people here speak/type fluent English :sigh2: :eek: :upset:

I get sick of reading threads that go something like:



(Yes, my ebonic spelling is terrible).

Jason

lol

I didn't even have to look it up!
:cheesy:

But seriously, I think EJS nailed it but should have squeezed Australia in there somewhere.
 
Reminds me of a joke:

French make the best love-making. But the Japanese make it smaller and cheaper.
 
I've heard a few asian domainers are great at generating traffic. Ask Donny at Parked.com.
 
Well, I actually live under a bridge with a wireless connection and am always naked with the animals who are my only true friends, so probably not..
 
Well, I actually live under a bridge with a wireless connection and am always naked with the animals who are my only true friends, so probably not..

So that's YOU!!! I've never been to Fla, but I've got friends who've been and they mentioned you...how's the rash?:smilewinkgrin:
 
Its been my experience that Australians own all the good domains.
 
West Siiiide!! {Insert Appropriate Gang Sign Here}
 
Its been my experience that Australians own all the good domains.
Ahhhh... I think not. Can you give some examples? I think FS owns a shitload of the best domain names and he is in Grand Cayman. I can't even think of 10 amazing names owned by Aussies (although Beachie owns some good ones).
 
Hey Tommy.. What gives... Nice to meet you at domainchannel and sorry youve been the target of the domain king himself...

Words cant express my amazement at some narrow minded people..

Oh sry, who are the best domainers.. ? foink knows
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom