Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
MyFuture said:what I like about Key-Systems 1998, / aka DomainDiscount24 is the excellent backend they offer for your portfolio.
have you ever used them? any experience you would like to share with us?actnow said:Ironically, I consider them one of my least favorite.
hwell:
MyFuture said:have you ever used them? any experience you would like to share with us?
There is only one answer: MONIKER.COM.ecafe said:Which registrar(s) would you recommend for a large portfolio?
ecafe said:Would you say:
1. Moniker - Plus: Security; Minus: Price (don't see it on the site but I think it's around 18 for com)
2. GoDaddy - Plus: Price, service; Minus: Control, slow DNS server.
3. Fabulous - I like their control panel but never used them for registrar. Price also is very competitive at 6.75.
4. BR/enom - ???
Also:
Are there any benefits to spliting your portfolio between registrars?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.