• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bet: Can RegisterFly Keep its Accredidation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for a lame question, but could someone explain what is going to happen now with registerfly? If I have a bunch of domains in regfly should I try to transfer them as soon as possible, otherwise I'll just lose them, or will they stay in regfly till they expire anyway..
 
Visit registerflies.com for more information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom