Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[Beta Users/Reviewers Wanted] Simple CRM Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal... if you need a better way to organize your notes on customers/contacts/leads/prospects/etc, then I invite you to contact me.

I am looking for about 20 beta users and reviews for SimpleCRM - a hosted CRM tool that is getting ready to launch. We have completed initial development of the tool, and are putting the finishing touches on the marketing.

What we need: feedback. Things like general thoughts, suggestions, bug reports and a positive review or testimonial I can use in my marketing.

In exchange: a free account for life. This is a monthly service costing, initially, $10/month. Everyone tells me that is too low, so once we gain some traction in the marketplace that will likely go up. But not for you. Once you help me get through launch, you may continue to use and benefit from your free account forever.

I am looking for feedback within the month of March, so please don't delay if you are interested. I am posting this in multiple places, so once the 20 spots are gone, they are gone.

Curious what the tool looks like before you decide if you are interested? Visit the web site at simple crm (dot) com and click the live demo link.

Interested parties, please post in the thread. I will then PM you a promo code while the opportunity is still open. Questions? Just ask.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to try it out and give you feedback. I am actually looking for a "simple" CRM solution for an upcoming business venture.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Project manager working with Wr*ke at the moment. Love their setup, but can get hectic. Will still use my system (and partially yours until it's out of beta). Let me know if I'm a good candidate to provide the necessary feedback to test it and use it, please shoot me a PM.

David

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest so far. Promo codes have been provided to all above.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jack.
Would be interesting to check this out, I ve been a PM for yrs, worked with various of CRM's so I think I can help.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent you a code, thanks!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got my code, thank you for the offer. One thing I would implement is inputting your password twice so that you don't forget it upon setup. Another would be 2 uppercase, 2 lower case, two numbers and two special characters to make the account secure from the beginning. Quite possible use a password generator as seen in cPanel or randomly generate one and email it to them upon payment where they're forced to change it at a later time.

Sensitive information goes through these systems, such as cPanel passwords, emails. Etc. Do you plan on having a certificate?

I've just began, but want to provide as much to help you and possibly myself to cut some costs at the price of reviewing.

Should I send you suggestions via this thread, PM or email?

Thanks,
David

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi David,

Excellent point on password requirements. I'll look into that. I know at a minimum, we can make the system generate a secure one for you.

Everything located behind the signup/login pages are forced to SSL.

There is a helpdesk inside, or you can email me more feedback directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't use my PC when testing, rather my phone so did not se SSL.

I will play around with it more today (while you're most likely sleeping).

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are 9 beta slots left, if anyone else is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom