• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BetaDot.com - Huge Technology News Site - Quick Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giordano

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
never mind, not now.
I've decided to get a friend to sell this site for me.
 
Giordano said:
.Finding authors was never difficult, a quick post on DNF, SPF or various technology related forums always brought a handful of interested writers.

You just joined dnf.. what was your previous identity ?

Giordano said:
payable by Paypal to my partner's verified Canadian business Paypal account at auction end. Questions can be handled via PM

I'm interested and will be looking it over through the week. But if I do consider it.. it wont be a paypal payment to "some guy somewhere" without a garantee of sorts. So if thats the only payment method tell me now so I dont waste my time digging.

Other than that, nice looking site.
 
Yokee.com said:
You just joined dnf.. what was your previous identity ?
I have no previous username, I was assuming DNF would get similar response as SPF/******** have in the past.


Yokee.com said:
I'm interested and will be looking it over through the week. But if I do consider it.. it wont be a paypal payment to "some guy somewhere" without a garantee of sorts. So if thats the only payment method tell me now so I dont waste my time digging.

Other than that, nice looking site.
We can make a paypal payment in two increments:
I'll send data.
You make first increment.
I transfer domain.
You finish payment.

However, Paypal is the only accepted form of payment, unless you know of an escrow service which will pay me via Paypal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom