• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Better than math.com!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that phrase.

$X-$XX to the right end user!

Trademark issues!
 
hehe Well, I'm the end user, so it won't have any TM issues (it'll be a free speech site, documenting all the abuses of VeriSign).

It only took a few minutes after I posted for VeriSign to visit my personal website.

h87.s239.verisign.com - - [27/Apr/2005:14:55:14 -0400] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 7464 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0"

I must be doing something right. :party:
 
Im in the dark completely, but wish to see the light. Please indulge me!

Regards,
Stuart.
 
Was that a drop or a purchase? And no, not better than math.com :-D
Unless Verislime pays you to buy it.
 
is verisign and network solutions the same company???

thanks!
 
Re: verisignsucks.com which redirects to http://www.petitioncenter.com/verisign-dns/

I thought Verisign stopped this practice within months of beginning it? But your petitiion is still active, with recent signatures. I know this thread is old, but I thought this the best place to reply (saw verisignsucks.com on one of your whois records).

So, is this still a valid concern, or is this petition outdated?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom