Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

enom ****Beware**** - ENOM sucks like anything

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I am having so bad experience with ENOM. I bought one domain name with them. I was unable to change my name servers and so they open tech ticket for me. Its has been 1 months and every time I send reply their tech ticket the write developer is looking into it. I am really pissed of ENOM customer service.

See here language of CS person

"I apologize that you feel that way. I am trying my best to resolve this issue for you. However, it does not appear to be a small issue; otherwise, it would have had a quick solution.
"

Its has been 3 week since when I got this message ...

Just sharing here my experience.

Thx

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What TLD is the domain? I've no problems changing the DNS with Enom. I have problems with their bulk tool editing the WHOIS info. Got the same "developers are looking into it" response. One, two months etc.

coolguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Gaint,
Please let me know where did you moved my thread? I have issue with ENOM customer service not DNF so I shared my experience with other members. I hope this will clearify

Please let mw know if you have any question.

Thx

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, enom is one of the best registrar I ever used. I never have problem. What tld extension are you having trouble with?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Using phrases like "ENOM sucks like anything" will not get you very far. If it's got to do with your name servers, it's very likely that it's something on your end that needs to be done, not theirs.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I rarely see any of the direct ETP's say anything about eNom "sucking". It's usually those who have a subaccount or a sub-sub-subaccount under a reseller who might not be as immediately responsive. Who's ultimate responsibility is that?

If people were more diligent about finding out the reputation and level of service from their eNom reseller before becoming their subaccount, a lot of this frustration can be avoided.

Instead I see lots of people posting who are seeking a $6.95 or $7.95 eNom account with more concern over the PRICE than the SERVICE. I'd rather pay a buck or two more for my domains and get a $9.95 account from an ETP who I know is going to answer their phone and be there for me.

coolguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See Issue with when I write email to ENOM CS. No one write back anything so you don't know what is going on. It was very frustrating when no one tells any ETA or even care about repsonding your emails.

Finally it has been resolved,

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Coolguy, can you kindly give complete specifics as to what the original issue
is and how it got resolved?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This topic will go on ...

coolguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,
I bought xxx.com from enom.com and I failed to change my nameservers. I wrote email to Customer Service they replied well first 2 emails and after that they told its not and easy fix so escalating to developer. I wrote ETA or probable time when it will get fixed now they started replying me after 2 days and finally problem get solved after 20 days.

I really got frustrated as I was keep waiting that CS will write back any thing but look like they ignore my messages.

I am really not happy these kind of CS. Anyway now problem is solved..

Hope you understand my pain

Thx

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do. Thanks.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I usually get replies to my open tickets within 24hrs excluding weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators