Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal BEWARE! Member "angisson" on DNF and NP is a Hacked account! I got Scammed $1,100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The mods on NP found out that member Angisson last logged in 9 months on that forum and last month the email and passwords were changed from a TURKISH IP address, while the real angisson is from the US..

Want to explain, 'angisson'? cut the crap, pay bassel back or I promise you to track you down.. I'm sure turkish prisons are a lot of fun!

Thank you for investigating this further. I would be more than happy to track him down.

Domain summit 2024

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bassel sending you a PM...

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He even tried to defend himself, scammers these days

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its terrible domain and its worth these money but newer send to western union or paypal u just need to use escrow as a easy way i can suggest you sedo ;)

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First i can say what you fault too. Next time you will know what to do ;)

I got scammed for 1500 usd via western union some time ago while buying diamonds from africa :D

Seems there are same details :D :D . But i know what at first place i am fault because there much scammers who can say everything you want. I can even say you what i can buy you any LLL.com for one k., but thats not be a thing what will happen after your transaction ;)

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Western Union uses families who are around the world and friends who need fast transaction. I can not say what it is bad method . But first you need to be 100 % sure about for who u sending money .

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its terrible domain and its worth these money but newer send to western union or paypal u just need to use escrow as a easy way i can suggest you sedo ;)

Thank you for suggesting me to use escrow service, too bad i didnt use it while dealing with XFZ.com, But from now on im going to use it.

slimpickins

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bassel- really sorry to hear about your loss. Not to beat a dead horse but, as already stated, paying for something that expensive (ESPECIALLY when you perceive it as a "steal") without using escrow (you got REALLY lucky that you were able to cancel the western union payment!!) is not a good idea. Live and learn, thanks for sharing the sad story so hopefully it is an isolated crime.

condor--- welcome to the forum and thanks for your input but please EDIT your post to add something rather than posting 3 posts within 10 minutes......

SP

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bassel- really sorry to hear about your loss. Not to beat a dead horse but, as already stated, paying for something that expensive (ESPECIALLY when you perceive it as a "steal") without using escrow (you got REALLY lucky that you were able to cancel the western union payment!!) is not a good idea. Live and learn, thanks for sharing the sad story so hopefully it is an isolated crime.

condor--- welcome to the forum and thanks for your input but please EDIT your post to add something rather than posting 3 posts within 10 minutes......

SP

Thank you for your contribution slimpickins!

I agree 100% with you, yes and i was very lucky that western union is 5 mins away from my home, Live and Learn is the correct phrase!

Thank you!

domaincom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my np account is namesells, the seller want sale me for $3000 through paypal, but i want use escrow.com,so he dont sale me.
I hope you get the money back.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You need to use escrow.com for buying from people you do not know.

It is relatively inexpensive, less than $ 100 in this case which would have saved a lot of anguish.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this ,.....Thx for the heads up ..

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my np account is namesells, the seller want sale me for $3000 through paypal, but i want use escrow.com,so he dont sale me.
I hope you get the money back.

Glad you didn't proceed. Thanks!

You need to use escrow.com for buying from people you do not know.

It is relatively inexpensive, less than $ 100 in this case which would have saved a lot of anguish.

I completely agree with you too bad, i didn't use escrow. Thanks!

Sorry to hear this ,.....Thx for the heads up ..

My pleasure stewie, Thank you!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Bassel. I hope you can get it sorted out and get your money back! Hopefully nobody else will encounter the same person.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First, western union? come on lets say it again... dont pay with WU.

Secondly the name is crap and $3500 was what its worth reseller. Whoever would pay $5k+ in this market... good luck.

Bassel

Bnom.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Bassel. I hope you can get it sorted out and get your money back! Hopefully nobody else will encounter the same person.

Thank you amplify! I'm retrying with paypal. I hope it turns positive.

First, western union? come on lets say it again... dont pay with WU.

Secondly the name is crap and $3500 was what its worth reseller. Whoever would pay $5k+ in this market... good luck.

Big mistake that i will not forget, I hope i can sort it out. Thank you for your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators