Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Beware of [email protected] - 1netcentral.com - A.K.A Frank Dickschlong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got one from him too.
His real name is Adam Smitherman

Email him back and use his real name.

Tell him that instead of being known as Frank Dickschlong, he is quickly becoming known as Adam Smitherman - Dickhead.

I have not heard a peep from him since I sent him an earlier email showing what his real name was.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What a dumbass.

His real name is Adam Smitherman

Email him back and use his real name.

Tell him that instead of being known as Frank Dickschlong, he is quickly becoming known as Adam Smitherman - Dickhead.

I have not heard a peep from him since I sent him an earlier email showing what his real name was.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right guy. He seemed to be dialing in from California.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He seemed to be dialing in from California.
X-Originating-Ip: 66.81.173.172 That is actually showing up as the Network Solutions.

The first originating IP showing up is going to be his service provider which is listed as:

X-Originating-IP: [216.200.145.35]

OrgName: Windstream Communications Inc
OrgId: WINDS-6
Address: 4001 Rodney Parham Rd
City: Little Rock
StateProv: AR

So that will at least narrow his location down.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am sorry I dont believe you wanted the domain back. He offered you more than redemption and you scrambled to get it to make a profit. Nothing wrong with that at all, be honest with us. You should have gotten all the way up to receiving payment before redeeming.

Sorry for your loss but too funny, Frank Dickschlong....too much:lol:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The IP is 66.81.172.17 and he's in Sacramento, California. Enough wasted time with this loser. Now you all know not to attempt to deal with idiots.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The IP is 66.81.172.17 and he's in Sacramento, California. Enough wasted time with this loser. Now you all know not to attempt to deal with idiots.
Bottom line is he's busted.

He sent too many emails to me from the same email address while using his real name.

Tim Schoon

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have also encountered this colorful fellow.. He didn't make me any offer though as I told him I was dropping the names and he should feel free to try to catch them..
He really needs something to spend his time on, I think I suggested him a few hobbies but I guess he didn't listen to my advice.

@ Gerry - I doubt Adam Smitherman would be his real name, did you find a facebook profile or something that could prove an identity?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Priceless... I can probably almost guarantee it's a member or past member from this forum.

Just checked the ip and it's not in our database.

Adam

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ Gerry - I doubt Adam Smitherman would be his real name, did you find a facebook profile or something that could prove an identity?
I do not need to look up any profile.

What I have from him is about 6 emails using his real name (before he started playing these games) where he used that name. I have no doubt that it is his real name as that is how we communicated.

It was only after many attempts to buy names from me and blocking his emails that he started this frank bullshit.

And, if it was not his real name...he sure as hell stopped emailing me a couple of days ago when I forwarded to him the previous emails exposing his real name. This was just a couple of days ago.

Others can doubt it but I do not. He has been exposed and since then he has stopped sending emails.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Now that every one has his email, feel free to send him an email addressing this issue. I am sure he will deny it.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Better yet, how about every one emailing him offering to sell names that everyone is dropping.

varlov

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many people scramble to redeem the domain for $80, but you did not. Not yet anyway.

So, I think you play my Godaddy game well! You are not greedy bastard it seems.

Bye,

Frank

... and he pointed me to this thread.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lucky for this thread, I was able to sense how phony this guy was from his initial email...

Now going by the email: [email protected]

* 66.81.172.204 O1 Dialup ServicesCarmichael
us.gif
United States
216.200.145.38 Everyone.netSan Jose
us.gif
United States

I was able to have some fun with him, by offering my domain for free to him per say, and wasting his time for a change.

No idea what this persons motive is, If anyone has any connections at godaddy, if they can look up the ips or track a similar behavior of whois lookups on 4L.com, this person is in violation, and should be blocked from using their services.

bigmedia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had the same email from this ......thing!

Fortunatley i was wise to it and blagged them back but after reading this forum and placing my last reply to tehm i got a failure delivery notice with what appears to be some kind of attachment......be cautious i believe it is a virus, this person has serious issues!!

noncompare

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got in contact with this guy with this same m.o., so he's still at it and indeed, the emails are getting more and more bizarre. Either he's a kid, stoned or budding criminal with too much time on his hands. (Or all three.)

Thank you for this thread and exposing this sad fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators