• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Beware of Hackers :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT u tend to be a bit retentive regarding Angel... Is it a sex discrimation thing or a race thing?
 
I think wikipedia is not very accurate, and I am not referring to the specific case of the hacker. I think they are being over rated and i wouldn't take their definitions as 100% accurate. Just my opinion
You are not alone :-)
 
GT u tend to be a bit retentive regarding Angel... Is it a sex discrimation thing or a race thing?

ummm, its neither.

by the way, what gender is he/she, I still don't know for sure.
 
A hacker has been and always will be someone who modifies code to suit their preference. There is nothing wrong with "hacking" in this definition. (the real definition). Most of the biggest innovations you use in your servers and even on your pc are the result of brilliant hackers. A black hat (as mentioned previously in this post) is what you instantly associate with the term hacker, thanks to movies like mission impossible and the general media at large. A black hat causes damage, both monetarily and socially. Hackers in general are a nice bunch, and only help this industry.
 
Has any authority, technical or otherwise, defined what a hacker is then?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. But I'd rather rely on an "official" definition rather
than one from a site like wikipedia.
 
That was easy to confirm!

Umm, I dislike Angelx666 because he/she/it makes plenty of ridiculous posts around the forum and adds nothing to the community. I don't care what gender/race/nationality/religion anyone on this forum is, but if they can't string enough words together to make a reasonable post then they shouldn't be here. :dead:
 
Umm, I dislike Angelx666 because he/she/it makes plenty of ridiculous posts around the forum and adds nothing to the community. I don't care what gender/race/nationality/religion anyone on this forum is, but if they can't string enough words together to make a reasonable post then they shouldn't be here. :dead:

GT

Actually your statement suggest you do discrimate on the grounds of race.... Lets give Angel credit where credit is due... Angels natural language may not be english, the fact she tries while ignorant people cannot be bothered to learn another language is commendable....

As for adding... Well her iTrade suggests otherwise..

In other words GT, yes most people post crépe from time to time, at least they on't post racist remarks!
 
GT

Actually your statement suggest you do discrimate on the grounds of race.... Lets give Angel credit where credit is due... Angels natural language may not be english, the fact she tries while ignorant people cannot be bothered to learn another language is commendable....

As for adding... Well her iTrade suggests otherwise..

In other words GT, yes most people post crépe from time to time, at least they on't post racist remarks!


Are her boyfriend or something?

Seriously, give it a rest buddy. :rolleyes:
 
That's alright Mr. Bean, you don't have to invite me to your upcoming wedding with the "nu 1 UK's media marketing specialist" :laugh:

Now, back on topic, this stupid argument is BORING ME.
 
mmmh :pop2: cute

a flamewar in the making. where are denny and acroplex?
 
mmmh :pop2: cute

a flamewar in the making. where are denny and acroplex?

i think acroplex must be unbanned one day sooner then denny, i like acroplex better then denny

That's alright Mr. Bean, you don't have to invite me to your upcoming wedding with the "nu 1 UK's media marketing specialist" :laugh:

Now, back on topic, this stupid argument is BORING ME.

GTWEB you are not just boring = yr stupid as well!, you noo, olebean is from Rottonga! you have just ****ed up yr place at the great party

:loco:
 
That's alright Mr. Bean, you don't have to invite me to your upcoming wedding with the "nu 1 UK's media marketing specialist" :laugh:

Now, back on topic, this stupid argument is BORING ME.

Little boy!

There is a certain irony when you see someone laugh at their own puerile ignorant comments

What also interests me is your educational background which reflects in your comments..

Perhaps you are too busy whacking one off to "little house on the prairie" to live in the real world and accept difference...

The only positive to come out of this little debate is your racist tendencies and how immature your really are!

:popcorn:
 
Puerile is a particularly beautiful word.

I was just looking into the sunset over West Lake, thinking about the now gone Hindu temples which were set up here by Cham princesses a long time ago.

The Sanskrit word putra means son - and is probably related to latin puer. I reckon no one really cares today, so I'm posting this for myself, while I think about the linguistic bridges between Orient and Occident.
 
I'm looking into the sunset over West Lake, thinking about the now gone Hindu temples which were set up here by Cham princesses a long time ago.

You paint an interesting mental picture. I recall going to Thailand, the views there were particularly wonderful, the people were fantastic..

 
...still thinking about Sanskrit - word of the day for your debate:

puṃścalīputra means son of a [insert female professional here]

forgive me for my nonsensical comments...
 
...still thinking about Sanskrit - maybe this could be a useful word for your debate:

puṃścalīputra means son of a [insert female professional here]

Typist

You have a reasonable sense of humour
 
I wanted to go sailing today...

Instead I find myself chewing through this terribly boring Alexa list. I keep saying to myself it'll pay for a bigger boat :) But apparently that wasn't enough to stay focused - and I just couldn't resist posting...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom