Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Bitcoin.to

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has potential since TO is one of the largest cities in NA but keep in mind Bitcoin domains may have been overregged/overbought, and now w/some gvts are looking to regulate it at best/ban it at worst, so there's some risk, it depends on whether you handregged it or paid good $ for it. I'd let it go with a decent offer in the hi $$$s, I don't think you should aim higher after watching some sell so so in auctions lately

The fact that it is the term Bitcoin and not a combo of words will make it valuable to someone, even in the .TO ext. With all the controversy I'd send it to auction with a min bid and keep adjusting it down if it doesn't get bids, Bitcoin's future is up in the air, watch SnapNames, Afternic, etc and see what those domains end up selling at. I own some Bitcoin names and was just waiting and seeing, they never got any offers, I should sell them cheap (if you develop websites consider that, or for a blog for ex)

wvspecialkvw

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Solid name...great investment! Will take time for value to be realized but it will come.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only reason I like this domain is for the possible hacks...

Bitcoin.to/dodgecoin

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom