Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Blinksy.com - PR3 - Custom UNIQUE Myspace Graphics Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I worked really hard on this site for 2 months. Planning, coding, and testing. In fact I worked so hard on it that by the time I was done I was sick of the myspace niche and I just let it sit. This is a premium site that would cost you THOUSANDS to have developed. A great opportunity.

Site: Blinksy.com (cool name that would appeal to the teen myspace flashy graphics loving crowd).

POINTS OF SALE

SEO - Like I said I coded this site from the ground up and spent a month before that brushing up on my SEO skills and planning. SEO thought has gone into every line of code. Unique title, META, and description tags. Clean CSS layout. This isn't some site I built yesterday! PR3, 19,702 Inbound links.

Traffic - The site gets 200 to 250 uniques per day. That's with NO promotion on a completely neglected site. PM me and I'll send you a link to view the LIVE stats traffic stats for this site. I have nothing to hide here. You'll be able to see uniques, referrers, search keywords, everything. Unlike all these other sales with their fake/photoshoped "screenshots".

Revenue - Site made $129.18+ in August and is on track to make the same or more this month. Traffic is very steady. NOTE: The plus sign is because I have Burstmedia in the chain and I know it made some money there too I just can't remember my login for burst right now lol. I'll add it later. I blanked out the first network because I don't want it getting saturated with publishers. It's basically the YPN of the CPM world these days :D INTERESTED buyers will get the name via PM.

***** - $94.95
Valueclick - $22.23
Adsense - $12.00

Designed to make money! - Along with SEO thought, I ensured this site was going to be a money maker. EVERY single page on this site can hold TEN ADS or more (5 above the fold), not even counting pops and interstitials! I limited the graphics per page so that you can get more pageviews as users browse categories and graphics. Imagine, if you got this site to the point where it was getting a mere 1k or 2k uniques per day with 10 ads per page! You could even make money just driving cheap un-targeted traffic to this site!

Unique features - I paid $150 to have this design skinned into a wordpress theme. The idea being to write helpful myspace tips and tutorials to rank well for in the search engines and submit to social bookmarking sites!

That wordpress blog is completely separate from the built in blog system I wrote to add updates when I add content.

Content is added by uploading graphics via FTP then running a little script I wrote to pull in all the graphics and give them names and IDs in the database. All the rest can be done via phpmyadmin.

CUSTOM IMAGE EFFECTS - The image rotator is a HIT and is a great traffic draw. Along with the other image effects

So as you can see you get A LOT with this site AND it's already established and making money.

This site made $599 in March with JUST 1,000 uniques per day.

Bidding starts at $1,000
You can buy it now (BIN) before someone else does and start making money at $2,000

###I will be available on MSN in about an hour. Serious bidders only please.###

I prefer to answer all questions here publicly, but PM me for traffic link and screenshots of revenue.

MSN: [email protected]

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interested. Can I get the name of the mystery network, the bandwidth usage(of the last few months) and disk space usage?

Could you PM me the traffic and screenshot of revenue?

Thanks.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I just sent you a PM with the network, live traffic link, revenue screenshots, and revenue numbers going all the way back to March.

I did forget the disk usage space info. I'll send that now. But it is minimal since:

• The myspace images are hosted on a photobucket pro account (comes with the sale of the site).
  • For the image effects, my script uploads the processed images to imageshack THEN gives them the code linking them to the imageshack image thanks to a cool but no so well known imageshack API ;). Not the image on the server. I run a little cleanup script I wrote to remove the old processed images. Sometimes the image upload to imageshack fails so the script automatically gives them the link to the local image if that happens.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what is BIN??

also i can get PM as well?

very interested....

thanks
tony

wanting to see revenue screenshots as well.....including march and beyond....thanks

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SITE HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thanks all for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom