Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Bloody Enom rip off

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Dear Dale Hubbard: This order has been generated via our automatic renewal process. Below you will find a summary of the products and services ordered for your account (LoginID = ********): Individual Items ================ Type Qty ExtAmt Description / Status =============================================================================== Renewal 1 $29.95 mp3uk.com / Successful TOTAL BILLED: $29.95 USD to your VISA Thanks again for using eNom for your online services. If you have any questions regarding this order please visit our support center on our web site at http://www.enomcentral.com/help/. Sincerely, eNom, Inc."

Watch these greedy bastards. Remember to set your renewals to 'manual'.

Disgusting behaviour - no excuse.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Dale,

I'm surprise you don't have a reseller account with Enom.

I wish you the best.
Regards,
em

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a reseller account at GoDaddy. How many accounts do you have to maintain across all the registrars to stop this thievery?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just moved 5000 domain to GD from ENom.

-=DCG=-

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a reseller account at GoDaddy. How many accounts do you have to maintain across all the registrars to stop this thievery?

Frankly speaking I have accounts from different registrar. I can't consolidate them all as I buy domains from different partners.

enom
fab
moniker
godaddy
rebel

but most in enom and godaddy (i have to include this, DCG is watching) LOL.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's not a secret that eNom's pricing is higher than that of resellers. I have 99% of my portfolio there but I have a reseller account under a reputable ETP.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this a name you got via clubdrop ?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this a name you got via clubdrop ?
They got me for 8 auto renewals at 29.95 from names i got via clubdrop earlier this week. Total rip off but of course I should of been paying more attention as well.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zoo go do a bulk edit now for the rest :) ..

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

-=DCG=-

I would get them out of there right away as your portfolio is at risk. The people who work there are incompetant and their general counsel Christine Jones is an idiot on an ego trip.

Plus, I am getting ready to file suit agaisnt them for violating telemarketing laws. The company refuses to honor the National Do-Not-Call list and they won't stop calling my home. In fact, I understand you are incharge of the aftermarket section that keeps calling my house over and over. Can you give me your home number so I can call it and annoy you anytime I want?

thanks

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Plus, I am getting ready to file suit agaisnt them for violating telemarketing laws. The company refuses to honor the National Do-Not-Call list and they won't stop calling my home.

If you do businesses with them and have your phone# listed with them, then they are not in violation of the national do not call list, this includes all aspects of GD (including TDNAM). This also includes the phone number listed as a contact in your account or the WhoIs information on domains purchased though them.

If you asked them to stop calling you, even asked to speak to a supervisor, then they shouldn't continue to call (out of good business / politeness).

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you do businesses with them and have your phone# listed with them, then they are not in violation of the national do not call list, this includes all aspects of GD (including TDNAM). This also includes the phone number listed as a contact in your account or the WhoIs information on domains purchased though them.

If you asked them to stop calling you, even asked to speak to a supervisor, then they shouldn't continue to call (out of good business / politeness).

You are partially right. if you are a customer then they do not have to honor the National Do-Not-Call list. hwoever, they have been cold-calling the former Registerfly customers without honoring the National Do-Not-Call list.

Also, even if you are a customer you can end your business relationship as it related to telemarketing calls and be placed on a company-specific do-not-call list. From what I can tell Godaddy doe not maintain a do-not-call list and they keep calling me over and over even though I they have told me I was on their so-called do-not call list.

LOL!

DCG is working for GD(VP of Domain Name Aftermarket).

because Godaddy is probably paying him to do so for the publicity. Since Adam does not have the necessary for Godaddy's marketing team.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

-=DCG=-

(I hate the bastards at enom with a passion and wouldn't pis on them if they caught on fire)
They employ some of the most arrogant people I have ever dealt with.
I would prefer them to keep my money, my domains and my customers than have to deal with enom ever again
Arrogant pricks! Never trust them.

Last edited:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with ENOM, we have over 40,000 domains registered under our reseller account. I get a response within the hour and they have designed requested API scripts for us at no charge.

Dale if you want a cheap account to push all your domains into just drop me a PM and I will be happy to set you up, and as all support requests are managed by our own team you will always have me to shout at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom