• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BlueBalls.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
6,352
Reaction score
28
Value? Development ideas? Suggestions?
 
Development - that's obvious isn't it?

Love the name. Funny.
 
Development - that's obvious isn't it?

Love the name. Funny.

Yes it is. ;)

I more or less meant ideas about what I could develop it into.
 
How about something to do with the lottery?

Or survival techniques - what to do if you get your testicles frozen when camping?
 
Yes, it is lovely. It looks very futuristic, too, like one of those installation artworks people pay a fortune for.
 
Last edited:
Forgoing the adult version of this name, I think the Big Blue Exercise ball is a great concept.

Sell those Blue Balls
Posters with the different exercises
Inner Pages: "show" the exercises and give a little blurb about how and why each exercise is beneficial.

Overall Yoga theme should be represented.
the .org adds/appeals to this yoga/health community.
 
Forgoing the adult version of this name, I think the Big Blue Exercise ball is a great concept.

Sell those Blue Balls
Posters with the different exercises
Inner Pages: "show" the exercises and give a little blurb about how and why each exercise is beneficial.

Overall Yoga theme should be represented.
the .org adds/appeals to this yoga/health community.

Excellent idea. I'm going to have to hire you to optimize some names I have no idea what to develop them into :lol:

Will write this one down along with a couple other ideas I have.
 
Forgoing the adult version of this name, I think the Big Blue Exercise ball is a great concept.

Sell those Blue Balls
Posters with the different exercises
Inner Pages: "show" the exercises and give a little blurb about how and why each exercise is beneficial.

Overall Yoga theme should be represented.
the .org adds/appeals to this yoga/health community.


exactly my thoughts - when I posted the Blue Exercise Balls...
would make a great site...


here's some info for your meta decisions...

In Descending Order:

Via GOOGLE:

Results 1 - 100 of about 9,100,000 for blue ball

Results 1 - 100 of about 5,350,000 for stretech balls
Results 1 - 100 of about 2,630,000 for stretech ball
Results 1 - 100 of about 2,020,000 for exercise ball
Results 1 - 100 of about 1,610,000 for blue balls

Results 1 - 100 of about 754,000 for exercise balls
Results 1 - 100 of about 753,000 for blue exercise balls
Results 1 - 100 of about 665,000 for blue exercise bal
Results 1 - 100 of about 569,000 for yoga ball
Results 1 - 100 of about 298,000 for yoga balls


Good Luck with your Sale - or - Your PROJECT...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Thanks all. Will try and develop and see how it goes.
 
be sure to use sub-domain exercise.blueballs.org for the store and Yoga.blueballs.org and comment how the Hollywood stars use this kind of "Core" (think abdominal) training after having children, gaining weight for rolls etc.

I know you know what I'm saying Doug ;)

@DomainBELL yep that idea got "the ball rolling" :lol:
 
moved to adult...
lol... not an org I want to be a part of ;)
 
Thanks for moving it. Although we were discussing the Vervet monkey. Not sure what was so adult about it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom