• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BMICalc.Com - 14k Exact Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatedomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Developed with VB .NET.
The domain itself gets a good 14k Exact Search for the term "BMI CALC"

It is a BMI Calculator website. (BODY MASS INDEX)
Generally has some nice tips for weight loss, exercising and healthy life style.
All content is original of course.
Also has a calculator for measuring calorie daily intake.

Looks beautiful on iphone/ipad and phones & tablets.
It is fully responsive which means that it automatically resizes in various dimensions according to the size of the screen.


You can either post your offer or PM me.
Already have received offer at $1k, so I am looking for offers that can beat that.

There are dozens of applications for windows/ios/android named exactly "BMI CALC" and generally there is very good potential with this domain name and website concerning expansion and profit.


I will be glad to answer any questions.
Dennis
 
Last edited:
Interested.

Your metrics are off though. Metric is a kcal and imperial is cal. Both come up with the same metrics for calorie intake.

Additionally, there are sediment people vs athletic people and goals are different.

For sediment, goal should be weight loss and include the option for intake to lose weight. In-between, gain or lose.

As example, when I cut, I intake 1200 Max calories and when I bulk up to 6000.

I know this is a simple tool, but could you please give me estimate on implementing advanced features?

If this can't be done, a price you're looking for?

Also any established traffic stats?
 
Please consider no visitation at all.
The website is BRAND NEW.

I have added all necessary Google tools such as webmaster account, sitemap, analytics in order to keep track.
But for the time being consider visitation to be ZERO.

I have just initiated Facebook Ad in order to get it started in terms of social media recognition.
Be my guest and Like It!
 
Please consider no visitation at all.
The website is BRAND NEW.

I have added all necessary Google tools such as webmaster account, sitemap, analytics in order to keep track.
But for the time being consider visitation to be ZERO.

I have just initiated Facebook Ad in order to get it started in terms of social media recognition.
Be my guest and Like It!

What about the much more important questions he asked?
 
The BMR calculation has been expanded to include Daily Activitiy resulting in the TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure).
Thank you David for that feedback!

Any other ideas or comments or welcome for that matter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom