• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers << Boardsmilies.com >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about the copyright issues involved here. Do you own all of them or have permissions to put all those smilies on that site?

I am interested to buy this but i want to make sure the site isn't infringing copyrighted materials.

regards,
theboardwalker
 
I bought this from a forum member with the assurance "all are free to use"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom