Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ~~Bollywood Gallery~~4Bollywood.com PR5

Status
Not open for further replies.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol this is funny..i would probably done my best to pay good for the site but what is the point of posting when a seller doesn't have any price in mind regardless of numerous contacting times and then suddenly it is sold?

Domain summit 2024

jane118

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
adill420 said:
lol this is funny..i would probably done my best to pay good for the site but what is the point of posting when a seller doesn't have any price in mind regardless of numerous contacting times and then suddenly it is sold?

i replied to all PM's that i recieved.
when people asked for BIN and many people did make offers via PM and offered to all of them. I replied back to all and one person matched the BIN and it was sold in a few minutes. I did not recieve a PM from you adill420.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jane118 said:
i replied to all PM's that i recieved.
when people asked for BIN and many people did make offers via PM and offered to all of them. I replied back to all and one person matched the BIN and it was sold in a few minutes. I did not recieve a PM from you adill420.
Ideally you should pm all bidders the BIN price, or atleast the ones who asked for it, but never mind now. Congrats to buyer and seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators