• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

bones.us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
818
Reaction score
7
Hey,
someone got that and i would like to have it.
does anyone know who got it from that dude with all the .us's?
he just auctioned crazy stuff.
Thanks
tell them to PM me.
Charles
 
Drop the seller an email or PM. He's been great responding to that huge .US thread and I am sure he would provide the buyer's screen name.
 
Hey,
someone got that and i would like to have it.
does anyone know who got it from that dude with all the .us's?
he just auctioned crazy stuff.
Thanks
tell them to PM me.
Charles

I always take action when I receive emails structured similiar to your posting.

I'm impressed by your professionalism.

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom