• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers booby domain - booby.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread would have had more interest. Are adult names still hot among traders?
 
Folks, the fastest way to get in touch with me is click the simple link in the first post. Contact me if you are interested. It is very easy, no need to post - how much!!!

xecutech, most people contact without posting in the thread that they did, in fact, contact me.
I recieved a great response.
Most people that are truly interested will not excite the thread and build more competition for the domain.
Adult names are hotter than ever among traders. I know some domain brokers that have had a flurry of adult deals recently.

Sex.net - big sale recently, highest for a net.
Sex.com - eight figure deal, also recent.

The thread does not have as much interest as you might have presumed, maybe because I asked people to get in touch with me directly. 90% have.

cheers mate
 
Thank you for the explanation. It's a great name and I was just wondering.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom