• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Books on domaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fab,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes it is a bit expensive but i expect it to be complete. I hope to found someone who has yet read this one !

The one you advice me is Domain Names for Dummies, i don't know how to take this :smilewinkgrin:

Joking aside i'm looking for more advanced books on branding and domaining but anyway will have a look at this one.
 
I've read we will start to see some books come out on domainers and domaining, about how some of the bigger players got started, etc. Those will be good, but I haven't seen much yet out there on the domaining business other than articles.
 
You have all the information you need to learn about domains on this forum. Use the search function. There are no "advanced" books on domaining.
 
You have all the information you need to learn about domains on this forum. Use the search function. There are no "advanced" books on domaining.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Read this forum. Better info here than any book that will ever be written on domaining.
 
I've read we will start to see some books come out on domainers and domaining, about how some of the bigger players got started, etc. Those will be good, but I haven't seen much yet out there on the domaining business other than articles.

Yes for example i've recently seen this one about the sex.com story.

dvestors and Ed30 thanks for this advice, i am yet reading very carrefully this forum but i need something to read when i am not in front of my computer. I agree dnf is really a great place for learning about domain names but forums in general are so time-consumming :smilewinkgrin:
 
I agree with the others, there really arent any books on domaining. All the info in the world that you need about domaining is on the forums and other websites.
 
Hi Tomsa,

I am very much a book person myself, but the domain industry is still evolving so quickly that I'm not sure books could keep up!

They might work for history and background...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom