• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bostons.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
I thought this domain name Bostons.info works extremely well with the .info extension. What do you guys think.

Thanks in advance for your appraisals.
 
Nope don't see it on this on......$0
 
I think the S is the thing that hurts ya.....
 
PokerTournament said:
I think the S is the thing that hurts ya.....

I think he's trying to go for the possessive part..

Boston's Info.

Which wouldn't be too bad, I suppose.
 
well, I think in this case the 's' helps on two fronts.... 'bostons' is how people refer to Boston Terriers also it can work on the possesive form as well 'Boston's info' for the city or 'Bostons info' for the dogs... that's why I was thinking this name have some decent value
 
still curious to see what you all think!

Thanks :-)
 
I was about to ahree with GD... but a google search resulted in about 350K results. Now, granted many of those SERPs are for apostrophe typos, but how about those Boston Terrier sites ?

If this is for a specific niche market (such as the dog breed) then perhaps low $xxx or high $xx... otherwise... tough sell.

Cheers,

Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom