• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Brazilian Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewR

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Messages
738
Reaction score
0
I am looking for any info on forums or list sites to sell Brazilian Portuguese domains. Some have traffic - others just are great dictionary words.

Thanks!!
 
If you want to show me your domains. I'd appreciate.
 
RaioX.com
ZeRoberto.com
DorDeCabeca.com
Embuia.com
Maionese.com
ComercioBrasileiro.com
BrasilianDVD.com
BrasilianDVDs.com
BrazilianDVD.com
BrazilianStyleLingerie.com

Neusa.com
Neusa.net
Neusa.org

And my best: JogosOnline.com

I will be looking for nice #'s once I place them out to sell..
 
So does anyone have any info on where to discuss/market/list Brazilain names?

Thanks!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom