• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BreakNoBones.Com - Name Of A Popular Book

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DmitryDavydov

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys! I'm a fairly experienced in internet marketing and affiliate sales (no job, 100% of my income comes from the Internet, been at it for over three year, run a variety of popular websites) but I am totally new to domains.
This is what actually happened. I went to Amazon and saw a book called Break No Bones (it's written by Kathy Reich and it's a part of the Bones series, which is on a best selling list and is made into a show on TV). Just for the hell of it, I checked if www.breaknobones.com was registered or not. It wasn't. I checked with Overture how many people search for the book by name. It turns out about 1800 times a month. So I called my business partner and told him to buy this domain. Looked like no brainer to me. I've had it for about a week and it already made $1.31 back .
Now, I know that by itself breaknobones.com isn't very valuable. But it being a best selling book and a part of a televised series (I think it's on Fox) how much is it worth? It look's like it's going to pay for itself in less then two month, but it's probably worth more than the type-in traffic, isn't it? What's your estimate?

Thanks and go easy on me, please, it's my first post. Love ya all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom