• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Breathtaking.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Please appraise the domain breathtaking.com. It is an adjective meaning thrillingly beautiful, remarkable or astonishing.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing
 
very good name for a website which shows "breathtaking" views of places around the world, which could be a "lead-in" for a travel biz model.

min. $6K and up reseller

imo...
 
excellent name. Yes, high X,XXX
 
very good name for a website which shows "breathtaking" views of places around the world, which could be a "lead-in" for a travel biz model.

Or pictures of breathtaking women of course.

Very nice name. mid to upper xxxx reseller
 
Thanks for the info. Any other opinions?

Regards,

Kawing
 
5k pluss nice name
 
Great name!!!

low/mid x,xxx - reseller

high x,xxx - enduser

Could be used for a nice photography site IMO

IMO
 
Would be a great travel site. Could be breathtaking pictures as well as video. Develop it! Dont sell it now - good domains should be kept until the economy is stronger.
 
Nice name mid x,xxx high x,xxx looks about right.
 
Not sure about those reseller appraisals. I had a similar one word name with 50 million google results and very brandable. I didn't receive any offers from resellers in any range. I wonder how many members would back up their appraisal with an offer. ;)

Also the economy is directly effecting end user purchases.

Reseller: Up to low $X,XXX
End user: anywhere from $100 up to $XX,XXX

Remember don't list for sale as well or your appraisal/sales thread will be closed.

Good luck!
 
Awesome name! I'd keep it and wait for a big payout.

$xx,xxx
 
if I already owned it I wouldnt take less than $8000.
 
"perfume" comes to mind....

Sounds like a celebrity's brand.

Nice name.

GL
 
Diamonds, jewelry, wedding rings, proposals, etc come to mind for me... I could see it being used in an ad campaign by a national company.

I don't really see it being a huge money maker for a photographer or selling to a photographer for much, we are notoriously cheap and often use our names as URLs...

Travel, maybe a luxury resort would want to market with it.

End user, I wouldn't take a dollar less than $20,000

Reseller, I wouldn't pay more than $2,500
 
Thank you for the appraisals. Looks like this name worth less than I thought to reseller. :) Will see what I can do to develop it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing
 
If it were my domain I wouldn't let it go for anything less than mid XX,XXX.
 
mid x,xxx reseller sell. I would say low-mid xx,xxx end-user. In all truth, names like this usually take some time in producing an end-user to cough it up because it's value is derivative from being used in conjunction with something else- say a national ad campaign. Still a great name marketed wisely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom