• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

broken window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
731
how was your new year?
Mr. Deleted
ok, exept those rock throwers
Friend on msn says:
Lol
Friend on msn says:
a bunch of kids?
Mr. Deleted
2 boys
Mr. Deleted
13 and 11
Mr. Deleted
I called the cops, they now need to pay for my window
Friend on msn says:
They broke your window? wow
Mr. Deleted
ya
Mr. Deleted
it did not go though the 2nd window, if it did it would have hit my girl
Mr. Deleted
she is just 4 years old, I was mad
Friend on msn says:
Heh I would be too
Friend on msn says:
Sue for pyschological damages
Mr. Deleted
They said that they need to pay for the window or the cops will charge the 13 year old
Mr. Deleted
they said that they can't charge the other
Friend on msn says:
ahh
Friend on msn says:
well at least one of them got in trouble
 
That sucks, glad your kid is ok.

Have a happy New Years.
 
Sorry to hear about that. Good to hear it turned out ok.

Does the 13 year old live in a glass house by chance? :-D
 
Why can't they charge the other?
 
They cant charge him because he is too younge but they should be able to charge the adult, even though there probably in huge amount of shyte
 
Stupid kids. I told them to throw the rock at your neighbors window. j/k That sucks for both of you.

BTW why do you have two windows? :-)
 
jdk said:
BTW why do you have two windows? :-)

Probably double glazing, object cracked first pane.

MrD, sorry for your troubles, such an invasion of your rights and property, glad to hear no one was hurt.
 
It is a storm window, and for some reason the 2 of the 4 widows to the have two glasses in them The window is an octagon window... the one father is going to replace it and charge the kids for the labor and the window. He came by today and looked at it, and said it will need the WHOLE window replaced. Those kids will be paying for a while!

The cop told me that they can only press charges if they are over 12, and so the 13 year old lied and said he was only 11 too, but we cxalled him back and told him the truth. He said that they will probably not press the charge unless the window is not paid for.

The mother of the 11 year old was mad at me for calling the cops, but I was like that is my dauther, and I don't want to have to take her to a hospital.

Before they broke the window I was online and typing up a repley on a forum when the electric went out, and I suspect it was those boys. I then came back inside and was repleying again, when it went off the SECOND TIME! I was getting mad then, but I had no prove that it was them so I continued to clean the house, and kept hearing rocks on the side of the house, till the I heard one on that window, I ran in to see, and the window had a big hole in it, and the rock in between the glass. I looked outside and did not see anyone, but, my dauther was there, and said it was the boys, so I called 911.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom