Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ludacwisp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the following two domains I am interested in getting rid of quickly, for which I am willing to take a hit on the profit for a fast sale. LAOncology.com / LAOncology.net

LousianaOncology.com (no affiliation) sold on Afternic in September 2012 for $1,000.

I feel this domain is as valuable if not more so than the aforementioned domain for its brevity, and its geo-relevance to multiple major metropolitan areas including "Los Angeles" as well as Lousiana, which may in fact actually be the larger demographic. Further research needed.

In any event, the descriptor "premium" gets pasted on a lot of folks garage sale quality domains--I don't like to use the phrase unless I know what I'm talking about. But in this instance I have sought the consultation of a few domaining brokerages for ballpark estimates on the domain and have thus far received an unofficial range of estimates from $4,000-$10,000.

Unfortunately I need money--and I'm willing to take a substantial hit on the profit of this sale. The faster you can sell, the lower I may be willing to go. I believe with such a specialized niche, and difficult (but necessary word) used to describe it, a broker may be necessary to reach real buyers.

I'd be willing to part with this domain combo for a high three figure sum if any of you brokers think you could make it happen within a couple weeks at the most.

Please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, the domain I am attempting to have brokered out is LAOncology.com (and LAOncology.net as an added bonus).

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators