Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Broker to sell my domain portfolio making $3k/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMentor

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody here can broker to sell my whole lot of 850 premium domains, drop me a PM.

I am selling a business which include a website which selling all the 850 premium domains.

The website platform is ready with payment either by paypal or escrow.

The portfolio has made DOMAIN SALES of about $13k - $15k in 2013 and keep increasing.

Has rejected some offers for other domains. Will provide you the contact details of the "requester", some of them are endusers.

Some of the domains are accepted for the Snapnames auction in July (Summer Auction).

Many of the domains are aged domains with 10-17 years old. Would say 30-40% are single words (.com,net,org,biz,info,us,co.uk,co.za,.es,.tv,. fm, etc). Some of them are keyword rich domains with high CPC and search volume. Some of them are developed. Some of them are high PR (PR2-PR5).

I would say 40% of the whole domain portfolio are Single Word domains.

The whole domain portfolio is worth over $1.2 Million (using several appraisal including sedo Suggestion, Estibot and GoDaddy Suggested price)

Will also include a Twitter account: DomainNameValue (over 10k followers) but not really active though.

Thinking of selling the whole portfolio for high 5 fig $xx,xxx to low 6 figure $xxx,xxx range with 20% commission.

Any broker can sell to domain investors or endusers? Pm me..

PS: Don't really track all the traffic for each of the developed websites or parked sites. Parked sites generate income but less than $20 per month. It is the domain sales (from the portfolio) that generated $13k-$15k in 2013.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom