• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Broker wanted for Prime Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Looking for a reputable broker with access to the corporate world and investors for a great name.

The name gets ~2,100 visitors/month has overture score of 311 97% U.S traffic. It is 2 words 6 letters. The name is not a typo nor enfringing on any rights TM or otherwise. I am not looking for someone who is going to post in forums because I can do that myself. I'm looking for someone with outside connections. 10-15% depending on final sales price.

PM me your interest and brief summary of past works and capabilities and I will let you know the name and if we can move forward.

Regards
 
I am interested in brokering your name to compliment my other high end sales present and future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom