• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Brokerage Sale: Bookmark.com | NetworkSolutions | 325,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylercruz

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Bookmark.com

Registrar: NetworkSolutions

Price: 325,000

Message:
I am brokering the premium domain Bookmark.com (BOOKMARK.COM).

My client and I are currently entertaining offers, however please note that we are looking for serious offers only.

I have a 6-page PDF file containing detailed information for any interested parties. It contains important information such as traffic and demographics, and can be sent upon request.

You can contact me at [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom