Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Brokering domain with 8525 ovt WITH extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey - thanks much for all the PM's and replies thus far. The seller had a series of serious misfortunes, and was out of touch for a few weeks, understandably. The seller is going to soon park the domain and let me access traffic stats. After a week or so of stats, I will send PM's with traffic to all interested parties. Thanks for your patience and understanding and hope all's well with you folks. Cheers,
John Holland

The domain is StartingOver.com. It has 8525 overture WITH extension and impressive google and phrase overture results.
The domain is several years old and is without question a premium .com. 'Starting Over' is the name of, just to name a few: a popular daytime reality TV show, a movie, a song, an NPR series on people getting new jobs, a book, and the motto for 'making bread magazine'.
Seller is looking for offers in low to mid xx,xxx range. Not unreasonable considering its 8,525 overture WITH extension.
Please PM me if you have further questions or are interested. Thanks,
John

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
friggin AWESOME overture results.

Please PM the actual traffic as well!

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paymaster7 said:
The domain is StartingOver.com. It has 8525 overture WITH extension and impressive google and phrase overture results.
The domain is several years old and is without question a premium .com. 'Starting Over' is the name of, just to name a few: a popular daytime reality TV show, a movie, a song, an NPR series on people getting new jobs, a book, and the motto for 'making bread magazine'.
Seller is looking for offers in low to mid xx,xxx range. Not unreasonable considering its 8,525 overture WITH extension.
Please PM me if you have further questions or are interested. Thanks,
John

PM traffic stats if any please.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, since the domain hasn't been doing anything, I don't have traffic stats. However, i'm going to have the owner park it at sedo for a while so that we can get accurate stats. I will relay these stats to interested parties after the amount of time they deem acceptable for getting a sample.
This domain is being sold on strength of Overture with extension, large number of things with this term, and general excellenece of the term, not the traffic. However, I do expect to see significant, if not overwhelming traffi. I will keep you posted. Cheers,
John

hanogl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please send me the traffic stats as well when available.

changejobs

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm traffic stats also please

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been watching this startingover.com since about Jan. It has consitantly had overture in the hi *,*** plus with ext. Just killer IMO. Excellent name for a site for divorcees, breaks ups etc.... Wish I could afford it.

changejobs

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
have not received any stats

marwin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, please PM me the stats when you have them.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi John,

The Overture fell from 8,542 to 6,077. That's a significant reduction...any idea why it dropped so much?

Also, I requested the stats earlier but I guess you don't have them yet. Please send them to me once you get them.

Thanks,
Ken

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Overture results changes a lot from month to month. Is not that dependable.

marwin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TopNames.com said:
The Overture fell from 8,542 to 6,077. That's a significant reduction...any idea why it dropped so much?

I noticed that also and I think the traffic depends a lot on the Starting Over TV show, but I'm not sure.

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOw Great name for an entertainment site too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom