Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Brokers and Broker Network needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear ((Mod Edit)) members,

I hope that this edit is in conformance with dnforum.com rules. I think that I can post here with the names mentioned below and asking prices.

I own a number of domains .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains at domainterritory.com.

My shortest, generic domains are .us. I will offer a 15% commission to anyone able to help me find a buyer for these names at or close to these END USER asking prices & the deal goes through to completion.

((Mod Edit - Warning, these names were removed by a Mod - please do not replace information that has been Mod Edited))

These are not wholesale prices and I will not accept wholesale prices for these domains listed above. These asking prices are suitable for the right end users out there.

I've already sold industrialsupplies.us for $2300. Music.us sold for $5,000. ((Mod Edit)) Url trader is very sharp!!!

To end an user who got a crappy .com name due to the 26 million registrations for .com, these simple, generic .us domains may be just what they are looking for. Supplies.us, for example, might be well worth it to the right end user who got a crappy .com domain.

I would be willing to consider selling these domains as a package for a lesser price than if the domains were sold individually. (eg. discount package of 5 domains for $50,000)

Networking is the key to finding end users for these names.

If you are a broker or know of a brokerage network who could find end user buyers for these names (or anyother names on my website) ---> please email me at [email protected]. 15% commission is yours if you can help me find end user buyers for these names above at the above asking prices and the deal goes through to completion.

Harold Hunter Jr, Esq.
http://www.domainterritory.com

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wrong forum.

Try upgrading your membership.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, this can be posted in Help Wanted, since he is looking for a broker.

>>>>Names edited out, thread moving to help wanted.

If you upgrade to Platinum, you can list the names, and post this in Brokering.

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's the "human nature" of those who frequent this site to think reseller values.

Please don't think of it as "how much I would pay for the name to make a profit off it upon resale." Think of it as finding the right end user buyer - who could use the name in their business and write the name off on their taxes.

Don't get caught up in doubt - while someone else is out there making the sale, helping it come to completion, and earning the commission.

This offer of compensation for finding a buyer for the above listed domains at the target price is good through 2004.

The deal must go through to completion for the commission to be earned. Also, if you find a buyer - make sure that the buyer identifies you as the broker when they contact me at [email protected]. It's important that the buyer identifies the correct broker, so that I can send payment of commission to the correct broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom